• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Is this what I need? (Runaround)

Aly&Poppy<3

Wise Old Thumper
Okay, so this is boggling me completely :lol:

Do I want this one?

http://www.runaround.co.uk/collections/frontpage/products/connection-kit-1

Or this one?

http://www.runaround.co.uk/collections/frontpage/products/connection-kit-2

It will make it easier to move the run so grass doesn't die and it doesn't get boggy when wet!

Because I am buying this I can only really afford a 4 x 4 playhouse now :lol: but I think they'll be pretty happy with that :) it will be attached to the 7 x 3 metal run (easy to move!) but they will have access to the other metal run and the wooden run :D

tha only difference see in them is kt 1 has piece that saves you cutting a hole in your existing run, so up to you :wave:

I would give the lady a ring who owns the buisness and ask her, she's really helpful, i got really confused so I explained what i wanted and she told me the best option.

I just bought them separately, I'm not using a connection for the run mesh, im just going to get a strong mesh panel to strengthen the join then just push it through, not looked at it properly yet but thinking I can prob thread some cable ties through the gaps in the pipe (or make them a bit bigger so I can!). I just bought the single door to attach to the hutch and the 8ft pipe :D They r helpful tho if u ask them what u need. Don't know if u know but the postage is £10 so bear that in mind when u decide!!

Thanks :wave: I think the first one will be best :) my bf likes the croquet hoop things that make it secure too :D it says the 4.5 door will fit up to 4.5kg bunnies but none of them are over 2.5kg so that'll be okay:lol: Donny is such a big rabbit though, I hope he fits through! :lol:

The run we have has a little door on the side so that grid thing will mean no cutting involved :thumb: only on the playhouse :D

Thanks :wave: I think the first one will be best :) my bf likes the croquet hoop things that make it secure too :D it says the 4.5 door will fit up to 4.5kg bunnies but none of them are over 2.5kg so that'll be okay:lol: Donny is such a big rabbit though, I hope he fits through! :lol:

The run we have has a little door on the side so that grid thing will mean no cutting involved :thumb: only on the playhouse :D

I still got the hook things, think they just come with the pipe :D I have actually used them to secure my 'mound' pipe in the run!

Back