• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

My new hutch and run!!!!!!!!

Summer&Skye

Mama Doe
:D:D:D Just had my hutch and run delivered and installed yay!!!!!

62C7C1D6-B4D9-461F-8557-E33286CE3390-21906-00001A1BBA5AD708.jpg

What do u think? I'm so pleased with it!! Excuse the bit around the hutch being such a mess I haven't quite decided what to do with the area yet!! Too knackered to do anything with it now tho! Also the guy forgot his jigsaw to cut hole for runaround pipe :( so need to find someone to do that for me. Don't need it yet anyway but still wanted to do it just to c how it looked! Will post more pics as I get it all together :thumb:

It looks good :thumb: Do you have wire mesh or something under the grass area? Just checking as if there isn't they could easily dig out

It looks good :thumb: Do you have wire mesh or something under the grass area? Just checking as if there isn't they could easily dig out

Yes it's all meshed underneath and iv put bricks around the ashes of where the paving stones are for extra security. I've left a bit of mesh over on the right hand side that I need to staple to the outside just to be on the safe side aswell!! it's also stapled to the fence so hopefully iv covered all escape/acess routes :D

It looks brilliant:D

Just keep looking at it!! Can't believe it's actually there after more than 3 months of planning it!! Dying to get it all sorted out but at same time I think the relief that it's finally here and how I wanted it has just made me feel really drained! Hopefully we'll get a bit of sunshine tomorrow and I'll wake up excited and raring to go and I can make a start :D

Yes it's all meshed underneath and iv put bricks around the ashes of where the paving stones are for extra security. I've left a bit of mesh over on the right hand side that I need to staple to the outside just to be on the safe side aswell!! it's also stapled to the fence so hopefully iv covered all escape/acess routes :D

Awww great! Bet the buns will have a fun time in there

Back