• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Homemade toys

tiger_lily

Mama Doe
I have done a few different home made toys now so I thought I would start a thread of all these, and so people can add any others they have or ideas they have.

You've probably seen all these before as I'm sure I got most the ideas from here, but now you have the lovely Oscar and Jessie modelling them all :lol::lol:

Hanging toilet roll tube filled with hay

p1000294r.jpg

p1000297je.jpg

p1000301s.jpg

Christmas present stuffed with treats

p1000733l.jpg

p1000735gd.jpg

Closed egg box stuffed with hay and herbs

p1000578j.jpg

p1000580i.jpg

Cereal box stuffed with hay and herbs

p1010004qn.jpg

p1010007ad.jpg

Cardboard box filled with torn up newspaper and treats

p1000589t.jpg

p1000593n.jpg

p1000602p.jpg

Please add any pictures you have of home made toys too :wave:

We tried the christmas present idea but it backfired when we went out near to last christmas and Ig and Perdy unwrapped about 4 presents and sat in the middle of the a pile of their destruction.

I love the cardboard castle! They are awesome ideas though :D Ours get board so quickly with toys its hard to keep up sometimes!

Love Lord Spenser's Castle, I wouldn't expect anything else :love::love:

We tried the christmas present idea but it backfired when we went out near to last christmas and Ig and Perdy unwrapped about 4 presents and sat in the middle of the a pile of their destruction.

I love the cardboard castle! They are awesome ideas though :D Ours get board so quickly with toys its hard to keep up sometimes!

:shock: Oh dear! I bet they were pleased with themselves!

Luckily for us they weren't in the same room as the tree, this was when we were visiting my parents so they were sleeping in my bedroom.

Back