• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Getting a wendy house!

Aly&Poppy<3

Wise Old Thumper
My mom said yes thank god.. We thought about it and while it's fine now, in the winter when it's rainy/snowy and a lot colder over night, they would freeze because how how much water that gets in. There is no way we could make it water tight. We could lock them in the hutch but they would chew it to bits!

So we are going to use the wooden run my dad made to reinforce it, and mesh the inside and window/s :) my bf is going to flat pack the hutch (it cost him £200 to make and we do want to use it again :))

My mom doesn't want it to be massive but it will be smaller than what it is now :lol: the metal run will be attached and then the fold up metal run can be for supervised access still :)

5 x 5, or 4 x 4? If anyone has any pictures of these sizes they have their buns in I would be very grateful :D

I would say I would be happy spending £150-£200ish :) I found a 4 x 4 one that has a flower shape on the window that seems quite nice, I think it was £160.

I would say get the biggest you can afford work your budget, plus don't forget someone would need to clean it so that slight extra size would give more space to get in for the cleaning

Back