• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Something is wrong with Bunsk...but I don't know what

chul

Staff member
:?

He is eating, he has had a play in the garden, but he just isn't 'Bunsk' and I'm not sure why or what it is.

Sending vibes xxx I hope he's ok. It's horrible when they're just "off" like that and you can't put your finger on what's wrong.

Keep a close eye on Bunsk as sometime gut feeling means something is wrong. Hopefully he will perk up in the next hour or so.

I'd be watching for input/output, and could he be too hot maybe? It's really hot here after a cooler week and all of ours are very lethargic and staying in the cool.

Monitor him closely and if in doubt vet check couldn't hurt. My gut instincts have always been spot on.

Just checked on him. poos are fine and he is giving off 'normal' vibes now. i.feel so much better :)

Did you have all the rain again today? Nothing ever seems to bother my Poppy but today she was foot stamping in the shed which she has never done before...when I looked up all the grey clouds were coming over again and I'm sure it was that:cry: Hope Bunsk is okay now:D

No it wasn't hot or rainy! I think he saw the ducks were out and decided to sulk :lol:

20120826_162753.jpg

Beautiful photos. :love::love::love:

Mr B sulks quite a lot. I am getting used to his sulks, rather than if he is unwell. Because I can spy on him eating.

Back