• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Outdoor bun owners

A kneeling mat when I need to (eg it's a bit mucky, I don't want to get what I'm wearing dirty) :)

Garden kneeling pad - keeps me close to the ground but thick enough to stop the cold/damp getting through. But the buns hardly come into their run,just like to mooch around their hutch. Lovely big run too!

My buns enclosure is 4ft high so i sit on one of those little tyke chairs that they have in there permanently:wave:

The floor but they don't give me that much attention when I'm in their run - Bumble wants a stroke when she's in her hutch part so that's where I'll give her love

Ruthie xxx

The floor if its dry, a little step or a garden chair which stays in there. Stanley uses the chair more than I do, he loves it :D

All my enclosures have a 4ft x 2ft wooden platform that is raised about 2" above the concrete floor to give them a warm place to lie on. Thats what I sit on too:D

I have some garden cushions, the bottom and sides are wipe clean :D
If I'm outside my buns are normally in their supervised only run in front of the shed, so I often sit in the doorway to the shed or in my moon chair, but if I want to be on the run floor with them then I use the cushions :)

i take a big foam pillow out. i sit in the shed rather than the run but sit on the pillow as i read in there or take the lapyop and sit for a few hours if the weather is nice. :D

A blanket that I use to over the run, but have to leave room for Stu cos he usually lies next to me once he stops running round in circles! Or just evicts me and I sit on the grass!
:love::love:

Back