• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Remembering Benjamin. I hope this does him justice, because I simply don't have words

that is a very beautiful tribute. the part where he reaches the bridge and is being called to the light made me cry. binky free, benjamin.

I cant watch the video at the moment. I am having a major 'wobble' and I am not strong enough :cry:

But I wanted to post on the tribute thread for a magnificent Rabbit who was and always will be very special

Farewell for now Benjamin, Binky Free xx

I'm sorry you lost your beautiful boy. That part made me cry too happybun. Binky free benjamin xxx

I haven't watched it as I'm not good with RB, but wanted to say I'm so sorry you lost Benjamin.
Binky free Benjamin xx

I daren't watch the video as I am on-call for work and know it will make me a blubbering wreck but wanted to say binky free Benjamin.

I will watch the video when I am not working.

Cant watch it for a while...anything you post about Benjamin has had me in bits...I cant be sobbing while hoovering the car....

What a beautiful tribute and I'm sat here in tears :cry:

I'm so sorry you lost such a special bunny,

Binky free Benjamin forever at the Bridge xxxxx

Sending hugs xxxx

A very beautiful tribute to a wonderful bunny Benjamin. He loved his partner and was such a happy boy. You did Benjamin proud. I am so sorry what happened.

Thankyou so much everybody for your lovely comments about my precious Benjamin. Reading them just now I came the closest Ive been so far to completely breaking down in floods. Im trying to be strong for little Marge who is still missing her beloved husbun, but inside Im a wreck. For now though, Little Marge needs me to be strong until her own broken little heart eases xxx

Such a beautiful tribute.
Your bunny was so lucky, and i'm sure thankful, that he lived with someone who loved him so.
Binky free x

OMG, I didn't know you'd lost Benjamin! :cry: I'm so so sorry, I don't know what happened but you turned his life around and gave him love and happiness :love: binky free brave Benjamin xxx

Back