• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Frodo's Transformation

Fifibutton

Wise Old Thumper
When Mama and Dada first adopted me I was thin, scrawny, had very little fur covering my ears and neck, you could see my pink skin, I had sores around my nose and mouth, an abscess above my lip. To top it all I had been in rescue for two years after being deemed too ugly to be adopted.

Mama and Dada took me to the vet and got me meds to make my sores go away, they fed me lots of nommy food, gave me a wife, my own home and a garden to play in. Now I am a happy boy with a fluffy neck, a beard and chest :D I might even be growing a lion's mane.

Mama says I am an agouti beauty!

Before and after pictures :)
Abcess.jpg

Wryneck.jpg

profile.jpg

I am so glad Frodo, that you are so well now, and that your Mummy and Daddy have taken such good care of you and provided everything a bunny needs to make them happy. :D :D
Well done Mummy and Daddy:wave:

Thank you everyone :)

He has been beautiful from day one :love:

He was confiscated from a byb over two years ago along with 30 other buns and most of them had to be pts, he was one of the few survivors. I'm so proud of him, to have come so far in such a short time. We have only had him two months. He was well looked after in rescue of course but one on one attention, love and tlc is always better.

You have done a fabulous job with him :love: I cant believe the difference :love:

I started at the rescue just after you rehomed him and it was his picture that attracted me to the rescue website. So you could say he inspired me and helped me find my Andrew :love:

We actually had someone come in the other week asking if Micah was available. I let them know he was being spoilt rotten by his new Mama and they then fell in love with boo and rehomed her :love: he has certainly been working his magic :D

2 Months...and things can only get even better, Isnt it great when a bunny responds to love and care?? Hes lovely.xx

I know its amazing how hes changed over that short period of time a testament to fifi's hard work :) , and he has helped 2 other buns get their forever home too :love:

Ugly? He's gorgeous, even in the "before" pictures. What a lovely little face. And a fantastic improvement, well done :D.

Thank you for all the lovely comments :D Frodo's ears are burning so Snowy had to lick them to cool them down :lol:
DSCF1190.jpg

As you can see he is very bashful :lol:
DSCF1196.jpg

And he looks very glossy today, sporting a lovely tufty beard and mini mane :D
DSCF1164.jpg

DSCF1180.jpg

I think the nicest thing that has happened to Frodo is the fact that he has bonded so well with Snowy and us humans. He was quite shy and very wriggly when he first arrived but now he comes to us for kisses :love:

I've only just seen this, sorry. What a sweet thing to say :) Wow isn't it sod's law that there was interest in him after he found a home. I'm glad they adopted Boo though :D

You have done a fabulous job with him :love: I cant believe the difference :love:

I started at the rescue just after you rehomed him and it was his picture that attracted me to the rescue website. So you could say he inspired me and helped me find my Andrew :love:

We actually had someone come in the other week asking if Micah was available. I let them know he was being spoilt rotten by his new Mama and they then fell in love with boo and rehomed her :love: he has certainly been working his magic :D

Thank you :oops: I wish I could do more to help Paws Here especially now :(

lou_lou182 said:
I know its amazing how hes changed over that short period of time a testament to fifi's hard work , and he has helped 2 other buns get their forever home too

Back