• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Some bun is feeling much more comfortable/ first binky attempt!

Hugo's There

Wise Old Thumper
:D:D Shula - Honey is feeling a lot better now her skin is not as sore. She was even dry this morning, the first time in ages :D I never took pictures of her at her worst as she was so sore it wouldn't have been fair. In these pics her legs look deformed but the changes in her legs are caused by the problems with her spine :( She has a check up on wednesday when we will also ask about acupuncture and about getting her hormones sorted so she can be bonded, so fingers crossed.

I found Tami's tent today ( I had forgotten all about it :oops:) and Shula loves it :D

P1030344.jpg

P1030345.jpg

P1030347.jpg

P1030349.jpg

P1030348.jpg

P1030350.jpg

Last edited:
Hello sweetheart!! :love::love: Not seen you in a while - so pleased to hear you're doing okay and have a lovely new family and friends xx

So excited! Shula has just tried to do her first binky. her legs were all over the place and she didn't get more than a centimetre off the ground but it was definitely a binky attempt. Reminded me a bit of a foal trying to stand for the first time, bless her.

Back