• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

A Morning with Stephen (and the Parsley Plant)... Pic Heavy!

Cari

Warren Veteran
Snuggled up with his friend Rusty:
DSCN1118.jpg

Periscoping:
DSCN1125.jpg

Nibbling naughty things:
DSCN1130.jpg

My favourite picture of today:
DSCN1138.jpg

Nommy parsley:
DSCN1139.jpg

It sure is yummy, Mummy!
DSCN1141.jpg

Has it all gone?
DSCN1144.jpg

Nope! I found the plant!
DSCN1142.jpg

The picture of innocence:
DSCN1123.jpg

and a little picture of his current cage set up - this is his litter tray and then he free ranges around the rest of our lounge:
DSCN1134.jpg

Gorgeous photos, I love the way he has curled up his back feet. :love::love::love:

Does Stephen use his letter tray or use the whole base as a toilet ? My base is the same but my 2 use the whole thing as a toilet:roll: even though there is a litter tray in there.

Gorgeous photos, I love the way he has curled up his back feet. :love::love::love:

Does Stephen use his letter tray or use the whole base as a toilet ? My base is the same but my 2 use the whole thing as a toilet:roll: even though there is a litter tray in there.

I know, he's so cute :D

He uses the whole base :roll: to be fair he does always wee and poo in the same area though so I clean out the one corner every day and then the whole thing every week. I might try a smaller litter tray because I wonder if he might manage one :)

I know, he's so cute :D

He uses the whole base :roll: to be fair he does always wee and poo in the same area though so I clean out the one corner every day and then the whole thing every week. I might try a smaller litter tray because I wonder if he might manage one :)

That would make it easier if it was the one spot, they use the whole area. Two big bunnies with a combined weight of 6.25 kilos is plenty of wee and poo. :lol:

Back