• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

belgian hares use their runarround tunnel (picture heavy!)

belgian2

Alpha Buck
its not fully set up but i simply couldn't resist giving my hares a go with their new tunnel. they love it!! they look a hidiously tight fit but can utterly zoom down it lol
r1.jpg

r2.jpg

r3.jpg

r4.jpg

r5.jpg

r6.jpg

r7.jpg

they are now rather furious as I've locked the door as need to do more work on other end :D

:love: soo cute, ive never actually realised how long their tails are before, but suppose in proportion to body size :love:

They look very happy with it! :D
My lola LOVES small spaces, so I bet she would like a small tunnel such as this, too!

Beautiful :love: from that first picture they really don't look like they're going to fit through it, do they :lol:

Beautiful :love: from that first picture they really don't look like they're going to fit through it, do they :lol:

lol I was worried!!! but not only do they fit they can zoom down a tunnel faster then I can catch one and land running flat out as they come out. my other concern of what happens if both go down at same time from different ends has been answered--- rabbits can back up!
I think this is really going to help keep them fit as they are obessed with going up and down it. it seemed expensive to buy but I think was worth every penny.

your hares are lovely.

we did have a member here who lost her rabbits because they became jammed in a tunnel.

Back