• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Just found rabbit next door has passed away!! :'(

sierra*323

Mama Doe
I just went round my side path to the brown bin, I always say hi to the rabbit on the other side of the fence on my way past, but I've just seen her on her side, she is dead :(

This is the one that I was concerned about a while ago, if anyone remembers, but they have been letting her out more often since. I had to go round and tell them, couldn't just leave her there. They have a young girl :(

I am slightly traumatised and shaking :(

Also wondering why this might have happened, as mine are only a garden away.

Yes I poked the mesh right in front of her face and she didn't move, then I banged around with the bin and came back past and she was still there. All I said to him was that she was on her side and I wasn't sure she was well if he could check on her.

:'( feel so sorry for them and for you! You must be really shaken seeing as you've got buns! What did she go from? Binky free! Xxx

Back