• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Rehomed: Peterpan..single neutered boy

bunnymadhouse

Wise Old Thumper
lovely , quiet boy ...under 1 yr old .

neutered , vaccinated and wormed .
will go with 4 weeks free petplan and a rehoming pack .

he is lonely and would like a calm female bunny for company .

048.jpg

041.jpg

040.jpg

adoption fee £50

Last edited:
I have never heard of that breed before :roll: Is he very big!? I am still looking for a husbun for Spudsey...looked at a couple at the weekend but they were quite big buns. One I didn't know the breed of and the other a lion head which I thought were small rabbits but he seemed quite big.
Spudsey is my hand reared wildie so quite small.

I have never heard of that breed before :roll: Is he very big!? I am still looking for a husbun for Spudsey...looked at a couple at the weekend but they were quite big buns. One I didn't know the breed of and the other a lion head which I thought were small rabbits but he seemed quite big.
Spudsey is my hand reared wildie so quite small.

hes what i would call medium sized ...not tiny at all

you ought to have had Brer rabbit ..hes a lovely little chap ...but hes reserved now . :?

we have 2 mini lops in that arnt on the rehome site yet as theyre not neutered yet .

Is Sable a breed as well as a colour? I saw some of these at a show before and they looked about the same size as my Thrianta's or a dwarf lop- 2.5Kg ish. I'm suprised he hasn't got a home yet he has such a lovely colouring. His sister was snapped up straight away wasn't she?

Back