• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Please help! (Megazorb!)

Aly&Poppy<3

Wise Old Thumper
I cannot for the life of me find it for cheaper than £20 :shock: unless that's what it costs? I don't know :(

We have loads of horses out here in the countryside.. so loads of horse shops but they all have auboise :?

I thought about finacard but I think my dwarfies might find it difficult to walk on :lol: they have very teeny legs :lol:

Do you buy yours online? If so, where? :D

(I did try to find the thread about it but I got a lot of ones where people had just mentioned it.)

Curses .. Should have put it in rabbit chat :lol:

Have you asked at the horse feed places? We get ours from a horse feed supplier place, but they don't have them on display or anything, we have to ask, I pay £8.70 from there for a bag :) Its great stuff!! I've just moved mine onto it from p@h non clumping litter and we've had 3 dry days now!! Soooo pleased with them! They did empty it all out on the first day tho :roll:

Back