• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bargain - Bunny Basics T

bunny babe

Wise Old Thumper
:wave: Bargain Bunny Basics T - £6.83 including delivery. I rang and checked the title and the woman said go with the description (they have called it young food in title but description does say it is timothy based and not the 15/23.

https://www.pet-supermarket.co.uk/productdetail.asp?productcatalogue=HB5355

That is for the large bag as well which is for some reason cheaper than the small bag.

Fenugreek crunchies are only £2.59 too and no charge for delivery.

I will be stocking up if I know for sure that it is the T that is at that price - a bargain! Will phone on Tuesday to confirm and buy. I guess due to the change in packaging that this is now deemed 'old stock'.

I will be stocking up if I know for sure that it is the T that is at that price - a bargain! Will phone on Tuesday to confirm and buy. I guess due to the change in packaging that this is now deemed 'old stock'.
The lady told me to go with the description and it definitely says timothy hay based. She said she would pass on my comments regarding it referring to "young" buns in the actual title.

What I never thought to do was to check what the shelf life was on these. As I now only have 2 bunnies and it was always Homey who ate these (being a non-hay eater) it will take me ages to get through them. They are still cheaper than the small packs though. Think I may email them just to confirm as delivery is not due until the following week.

The description is a little confusing. :? It looks as though they've copied the description for the adult food from here (along with the reference to it being made from timothy hay) but they've changed the wording so that it says 'young rabbit food'. In which case, I'm not sure how accurate the description is - is the timothy hay part correct or is the young rabbit part?

It might be worth asking if somebody can actually physically check before you place a large order.

The timothy hay version is what used to be called "Bunny Basics T" which is what is in the photograph. They are have now updated their packaging to call it Bunny Basics Adult.

The one called 15/23 is with alfalfa hay which is for young bunnies. I think they just have the title wrong (which is misleading) as I did call and check before placing my order. If anyone else is ordering, I would advise you to double check as well.

Back