• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bunny Bum-Twitch

Bitzy-B

Mama Doe
Does anyone else's bunny's bum twitch when they're eating something they love??

Dizzi's does but Rascal's doesn't. She's done it since she was a baby!

I can't seem to upload the video to photobucket as it keeps crashing but I do have it on my facebook page for anyone who's friends with me on there (or wants to be - if you do friend me to see it, please can you let me know who you are on here so I know you're not just some randomer)!

Is there any other sites I an upload to and then link in here (like photobucket).

Thanks

Jo

https://www.facebook.com/jo.spencer1

Ha ha ha - Banana hips - love it!!

Do both of yours do it Graham??

I'd never seen it before Dizzi started doing it and as Rascal didn't, I wasn't sure if Dizzi was just being a bit odd bless her! :D

I haven't seen doughnut do it but when I give her a crunchie she runs off with it in her mouth and hides to eat it, so unsure what she's doing.

That sounds very cute though.

Patch does it pretty much all the time he is eating any fruit or veg, never for nuggest or hay. When he gets banana his whole back end just twitches!! I love it!

Most of my others don't so it and some twitch a little bit, but Patch's rump seems to have a mind of its own when yummy food is around!! :lol:

Ha ha ha - Banana hips - love it!!

Do both of yours do it Graham??

I'd never seen it before Dizzi started doing it and as Rascal didn't, I wasn't sure if Dizzi was just being a bit odd bless her! :D

Yeah, Ginger more so, but Biccy does it for strawberries and banana :)

May have to try Doughnut with a tiny bit of banana to see what happens.

She often does the half binky, jumps up in the air and pushes her bum to the side which is cute. Reminds me of when people jump up and clicking their heels together!

Olly does it when eating banana :lol: Digby does it for any fruit and carrots! :lol: Honey and Daisy don't do it at all! :?

I have seen my buns do this and I was worried something was wrong :shock:, its always when they are eating and now I know why:thumb:

I haven't seen doughnut do it but when I give her a crunchie she runs off with it in her mouth and hides to eat it, so unsure what she's doing.

That sounds very cute though.

:wave: Jenson runs off with his crunchie too! Everything else he will eat sat next to me, but not his crunchie!!

Bella does this everytime she eats banana! Caught her doing it while eating dandelion leaves too :lol: It's so cute.

Mine just do this for all food... Even hay when I've started on a fresh bale. They somehow always know!

Back