• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

What do they call the Snugglesafe bunny warren connector thingies?

Bunny Buddy

Wise Old Thumper
Please, anyone know? Having dug out some of the above from a few years back and the bunnies loving them I'm trying to find some more.

The cheapest I've found the bunny warren extendible tube is Vet Uk but I can't find the cube shaped connector piece that has two holes for attaching the tubing, I think they were called "Exchanges", but I may have got that wrong.:?

Anybody know what I should Google for or even better, where I can find some (or even better where I can find some cheap??)

:wave:
Thank you.

I seem to remember they discontinued them a while ago. A cardboard box with some carefully cut holes might have to do! It's a shame because they were a great idea.

I seem to remember they discontinued them a while ago. A cardboard box with some carefully cut holes might have to do! It's a shame because they were a great idea.

Thanks.

:( I thought that must have been the case. I don't think I could get the holes accurate enough, the tubes fit perfectly into them. Ho hum I have two though so I can get some new tubes to fit on them.

I am so sorry that we have kept you waiting for the re-launch of the
Interchange connector for the Bunny Warrens.

There has been accidental damage to the tooling for this product, so we
have had to totally re-make the mould. I think we are looking at
November before we have stock.

I will let you know as soon as we can supply.

I emailed them again and that's the reply I got so hopefully they will be available again soon :D

Oh, thank you both.

Binky in particular absolutely loves playing in it so I'd like to build a bit more for him to play with. I look forward to them being available :D

Back