• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

So damn cute!!

courtneydayle

Alpha Buck
bunnyinanegg.png

Oh, it does look like it could have the short ears of a Nethie, hard to tell from the pic though. If it is, it means my Oscar used to be that small once :love::love:

Oh, it does look like it could have the short ears of a Nethie, hard to tell from the pic though. If it is, it means my Oscar used to be that small once :love::love:

That is the only reason I went with a mini rex instead of a nethie. I don't like the ears on them, they're too small.

That is the only reason I went with a mini rex instead of a nethie. I don't like the ears on them, they're too small.

Oscar's aren't the teeny tiny ones that you sometimes see, but I'm not sure I would ever want to own a proper show standard Nethie...

Have you posted any pics of your mini rex?

Oscar's aren't the teeny tiny ones that you sometimes see, but I'm not sure I would ever want to own a proper show standard Nethie...

Have you posted any pics of your mini rex?

I've posted pictures of the one I'm hoping to get. I don't have it yet, they aren't even a week old yet. Under "(S)he's growing up so fast" and "Mini Rex owners"

Back