PDA

View Full Version : So damn cute!!

courtneydayle
23-08-2012, 06:37 PM
http://i1174.photobucket.com/albums/r613/courtneydayle/bunnyinanegg.png

tiger_lily
23-08-2012, 06:37 PM
Oh my goodness, that is adorable :love::love::love:

I never knew you could get such tiny baby bunnies! What breed is it?

courtneydayle
23-08-2012, 06:38 PM
No idea, found it online. But I'd guess a Nethie Dwarf since it's so small. Or a wildie?

tiger_lily
23-08-2012, 06:43 PM
Oh, it does look like it could have the short ears of a Nethie, hard to tell from the pic though. If it is, it means my Oscar used to be that small once :love::love:

courtneydayle
23-08-2012, 06:44 PM
Oh, it does look like it could have the short ears of a Nethie, hard to tell from the pic though. If it is, it means my Oscar used to be that small once :love::love:

That is the only reason I went with a mini rex instead of a nethie. I don't like the ears on them, they're too small.

tiger_lily
23-08-2012, 06:59 PM
That is the only reason I went with a mini rex instead of a nethie. I don't like the ears on them, they're too small.

Oscar's aren't the teeny tiny ones that you sometimes see, but I'm not sure I would ever want to own a proper show standard Nethie...

Have you posted any pics of your mini rex?

courtneydayle
24-08-2012, 03:33 AM
Oscar's aren't the teeny tiny ones that you sometimes see, but I'm not sure I would ever want to own a proper show standard Nethie...

Have you posted any pics of your mini rex?

I've posted pictures of the one I'm hoping to get. I don't have it yet, they aren't even a week old yet. Under "(S)he's growing up so fast" and "Mini Rex owners"