• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Waiting for the phone to ring

good luck, I'm sure she will have come through it fine! My vets keep all rabbits in overnight so you're lucky getting her home today!:p

Snap :)

My Mop is in for a spey today. Just need to phone the vets and see when she can come home :)

Good luck with your bunny x

Thanks guys i no she is fine phone should ring any time soon as i think its normally around 2ish they ring will be going threw it all again in a few weeks when the babies go in to be neutered

Just rang them they have booked me in at 3pm to collect her but no one has rang me to let me know :roll::lol: she did say that they have been in a meeting so proberly forgot

Just rang them they have booked me in at 3pm to collect her but no one has rang me to let me know :roll::lol: she did say that they have been in a meeting so proberly forgot

That happened to me before, its annoying isn't it:roll: Hope she recovers quickly:D

Poor charlies a right mess they had to make the wound quite big which now means it keeps oozing a bit of blood shes not my friend anymore i look at her and she goes and hides in her bed :( i feel so sorry for her

When they cut her open last week and then said they couldn't do her she was bright as a button eating drinking playing she is the total opposite this time

When they cut her open last week and then said they couldn't do her she was bright as a button eating drinking playing she is the total opposite this time

Sorry I must have missed one of your threads. Did they intend to spay last week ? Poor Charlie.

I am guessing that it was just an incision but this is more like a major operation, because the boy bunnies always seem to recover so much better. Cutie-pie sat hunched all afternoon and night, so rushed her back in the next day. Don't worry yet.

Sorry I must have missed one of your threads. Did they intend to spay last week ? Poor Charlie.

I am guessing that it was just an incision but this is more like a major operation, because the boy bunnies always seem to recover so much better. Cutie-pie sat hunched all afternoon and night, so rushed her back in the next day. Don't worry yet.

yes she went in on the 10th aug but she still had alot of milk so was to risky to do she was cut open to find this out so rang me we decided to stitch her back up and wait they re cut her old wound but had to make it bigger

She has also done 3 poos and 1 little wee

Back