• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bunny boarding in Central Scotland?

iiisecondcreep

Alpha Buck
Hi,

does anyone know of any bunny boarding in Central Scotland for an indoor bun?
I have asked Aliduncan1 and unfortunately she is unable to take her during the dates we are on holiday.

It is for the first 2 weeks in September, I know we have left it a bit late. This is the first time we have had a pet to worry about when we go away! :oops: :oops:

I have family that I can ask, however it would be easier if we could find somewhere to take her.

Thanks,
Gayle

I had a reply from Fuzzy Butts, they only offer 4' nero cages for indoor buns :(

Fortunately a work colleague of my OH has offered to take her while we are away, we didn't ask but he had been talking at work about how we had to find someplace to board her and she texted him on saturday to say they could look after her :)

I had a reply from Fuzzy Butts, they only offer 4' nero cages for indoor buns :(

Fortunately a work colleague of my OH has offered to take her while we are away, we didn't ask but he had been talking at work about how we had to find someplace to board her and she texted him on saturday to say they could look after her :)

crikey, that is awful :(. Glad you have someone sorted!

crikey, that is awful :(. Glad you have someone sorted!

Yeah :/ I was going to reply and say that was not enough room but now we have someplace sorted I don't really want to make a fuss. From their photos it does look like the rabbits get let outside for a run about but I dono if that is just outdoor buns plus with indoor buns it would be more weather dependent anyway :/

Back