• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bonding Starts Tomorrow.....UD BIG Failure

Janey

Warren Veteran
And I am scared!!

Neutralising will take place tonight. I keep looking at my bunnies and feeling sorry for them at the stress they will need to go through.

Poppy didnt eat her breakfast yesterday & I thought my 5 days a/l would be wasted as bonding wouldnt take place. However, after the vets yesterday (and my purse being £30 lighter), she seems back to her normal self after the vet finding nothing.

Im not sure how my nerves will cope with the next few days.

Last edited:
Good luck!

I'm on day 6 of bonding mine and there doing so well!

Dont be scared, seeing them together grooming and snuggling is just soooooooo worth the stress for them and for you! :D

Failed in prob.....less than a minute.

Its bonding my pair (Poppy & Pete) with new bun Pixie (unwanted by old owner).

Pop is dominant over Pete, she will never groom him, their bonding was quite easy, chasing etc but didnt last long.

Put these three together & Pixie humped Pete, she then tried it with Poppy who accepted but i had to seperate cos Pixie seemed to be nipping Pop's head at the same time. There was a cuffufle and I *think* (it all happened so fast), that Peter tried to mount Poppy which resulted in them chasing each other at which point I stopped things.

I cant risk Poppy & Peter falling out, they are v.happy together & Poppy is getting on & isnt thst healthy (dental issues), if it was all going to be smooth I would give it a go but doesnt look like it would be.

I feel very sad, Pixie is such a lovely bun, first to every give me bunny kisses. I live in a flat so she cant stay here sadly.

Back