• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Eeek Hay for Pets order just arrived

LittleEskimo

Mama Doe
I bought the 9.5k bag of Timothy Rye hay. It weighs a heck lot more then I was expecting it to!! Like over half a stone at least at a guess.

Will see what the buns and guineas think of it in a minute, will get some pics too :3

I think it's about 20lbs :D not sure though, I'm awful at maths so I'm probably wrong..!

Have the buns tried it yet?

Not yet they are busy eating grass :roll: lol
I need to order some hay racks for them to keep it all nice, £16 a bag I don't want any of it going to waste! :lol:

DSC00156.jpg

DSC00157.jpg

DSC00158.jpg

DSC00160.jpg

The guinea pig modeling the hay :lol: At the moment both of guineas and rabbits are too preoccupied with their pellets so will have to wait until they have eaten them

my lot love hay for pets hay, the timothy and rye and the meadow hay. we go through four of the biggest bags every 4-5 weeks! :shock: but i'm happy they eat that much. :thumb:

my lot love hay for pets hay, the timothy and rye and the meadow hay. we go through four of the biggest bags every 4-5 weeks! :shock: but i'm happy they eat that much. :thumb:

Gosh they must go crazy for it :shock:
I am just hoping they still love it as much as they did when I bought the testers. It's the worst when you buy something for them and they love it, then when you next buy it they just ignore it :roll:

Back