• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Ideas for garden toys for Rabbits

foxy2279

Alpha Buck
Hi,

I got my two boys home on monday :D and have set the garden up so it is enclosed with metal mesh fencing (like on runs). As we have flower beds and not sure what some of the flowers are. My boys have free run on 15 ft x 10ft of grass lawn. The run connects to the sides of their hutch then round in a square so they have hutch access at all times.
So far we have two big tubes, Some toilet roll tubes full of hay and a few wooden ball toys (rabbit friendly). Was wondering if anyone could suggest some extras for the them. As would like to have changable toys to stop them getting bored.

Thank you

foxy,Buster and Brownie.

What about balls? mine love balls :)
and they love stuff to jump on / hide under....
my two's fave toy is the cover off the furniture - we put it against the fence and they tunnel in it, and play hide and seek :D

One of mine lives a cardboard box to throw around and the other loves jumping on/pushing around a pop up rabbit tent lol

how about a dig box?
get an under bed storage box and put compost in it.. mine love theirs but remember to pop a few holes in for drainage if it rains or else you end up with a mud bath!

Doughnut has a tunnel and she loves her pop up tent to sit in and jump through. she also has a plastic stool to jump up on.

Back