• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Beautiful Baby Competition or should I say Bunny!

cpayne

Warren Veteran
I'm going to enter Doughnut, has anyone else got any entries?

Me6.jpg

Last edited:
Sorry just seen I had replies on this!

Yes the starstud is where I got her from.

I meant for everyone to add their bunny baby pics too. I haven't entered her in a competition.

Thank you, she's very small, she was half the size of her brothers and sisters, more like the size of a hamster!

Your two are very cute too. My sofa's too high for Doughnut to jump up on, I'd love her to sit with me although she's probably just pee or poop on it and then jump down.

My two are mini lops too although Roxy is acutally much bigger than Alvin now, i was told the female would be quite a bit bigger but she is much heavier too. You hear her coming, thud thud thud. Alvin is just a little tap tap tap. :lol::lol:

Roxy is really strong, she can jump from the floor up the back of the sofa which is at least 3ft. Alvin cant jump up on the sofa and sulks if he see's Roxy up with me before I've went and got him. He did attemp the stairs once and went up two but got himself into a panic getting down so I had to go and lift him down, he's a scaredy bun.

I love their qurky ways. :love::love:

I didn't have Ted or Rosie as babies as they were all grown up when we adopted them, but your bambinos are too cute :love:

My two are mini lops too although Roxy is acutally much bigger than Alvin now, i was told the female would be quite a bit bigger but she is much heavier too. You hear her coming, thud thud thud. Alvin is just a little tap tap tap. :lol::lol:

Roxy is really strong, she can jump from the floor up the back of the sofa which is at least 3ft. Alvin cant jump up on the sofa and sulks if he see's Roxy up with me before I've went and got him. He did attemp the stairs once and went up two but got himself into a panic getting down so I had to go and lift him down, he's a scaredy bun.

I love their qurky ways. :love::love:

Yes Doughnut went halfway up the stairs but couldn't get down so got a carrier and bought her down, she hasn't gone up since!

Doughnut's a female and she loves her grub!

I didn't have Ted or Rosie as babies as they were all grown up when we adopted them, but your bambinos are too cute :love:

Thanks.

There are probably quite a lot of people on her that didn't get them when there were babies. You could always add the first pic you took of them in their new homes. I don't want to exclude anyone and I always love seeing a few bunny pics.

Thanks.

There are probably quite a lot of people on her that didn't get them when there were babies. You could always add the first pic you took of them in their new homes. I don't want to exclude anyone and I always love seeing a few bunny pics.

Good idea :D

We had Rosie 2 months before we adopted Ted, this is the first meal they had together

suppertimevsmall.jpg

and this was the first day we got Ted and the first time Rosie had dared to go outside after 2 months with us!

comingoutsidevsmall.jpg

:love::love::love:

Ah they are cute and look very happy together

Thanks, they are very cute :D. No longer together very sadly though, long story but the bond broke after Ted was very ill at the start of this year, no matter what we tried Rosie won't accept him back, so we turned the dining room into a bunny room and seperated it two, they have half each next to each other. Not ideal, but they are happy.

Ah bless little Hopscotch!

That's a shame Martlou as they look so good together but at least they are both happy. I guess it's not so bad Doughnut being on her own after all.

Back