• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bunny help in Edinburgh area

weedug

Mama Doe
As some of you may know, my daughter is very unwell at the moment. I'm not prepared to go into the details on a forum, but this is a long term thing.

As a result, I am struggling with my buns and am desperate for some help with them. To begin with, it is basically just sorting out who lives where, then I would be needing help with bonding and possibly neutering. Realistically I think I am looking at having to rehome some of them, which will break my heart :(.

Just wondered if there was anyone who was able to help?

How many Buns are involved ? It'd just be helpful if any prospective volunteers had as many facts (about the Rabbits) as possible :)

I am sorry to hear how difficult things are for you :cry:

I need help with 6 buns. Two males still need neutered. They are all single and I'm desperate to have at least 2 pairs, but just don't have the time to bond just now and the buns have been single for long enough :(.

Buns are Blossom, neutered for 5 months, bit hormonal at times (she had loads of cysts),

Timmy, neutered for almost 18 months, ongoing eye ulcers not responding to treatment. He has stopped eating twice lately but has bounced back.

Fluff, unneutered male. Was attacked by another bun before I got him and has nose injury from it.

Faithy, neutered for 2 years plus, and a crabbit girl.

Honey, neutered for over 18 months, mild snuffles especially at moult.

Bailey, unneutered male.

I have 2 runs, one 9 x 5 with she'd attached and one 10 x 5 with shed attached. Also have smaller run 6 x 4.

Back