• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Hay Delivery in or around Leeds?!

loobie_lou

Mama Doe
Hello folks,

I used to be on here a fair bit, but don't get the time so much anymore.

Was just wondering if anyone can recommend a farm or anything in or around Leeds that would deliver hay to me for my 5 bunnies? I usually order from Blue Barn in Otley but the hay they're supplying in substandard to say the least - so much so they said they had none in stock when I placed an order at the end of last month.

Any help would be appreciated.

Lou x

Hi loobie_lou! How are you doing?!

we use Hay for Pets too, although they are currently out of the Ings hay, which is the favourite in our house.

:) yes all good with me. Did you ever get to the bottom of what was wrong with Sapphire?

Glad to hear you are okay.

Thank you for asking about Sapphire. Unfortunately the vets weren't able to find anything at all, despite all kinds of tests and x-rays being run on her.

This year *touch wood* she has maintained a healthy weight, and when she had her annual jabs the vets were happy with her current condition. So all being well she will be okay now =)

x

Back