• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Just have to say

dutchbunny

Mama Doe
that I REALLY love my buns. My friends initially thought me mad when I talked about them and their funny personalities until they got buns as well and are just as much in love with them as I am with mine.

I find there is something very soothing about them. My husband and I have had a difficult time in recent months with loved ones passing away. I have days I feel incredibly said and he tells me to go sit with the bunnies. He's seen that I always cheer up when I am with them. Just put my face to the floor and Watson will come and snif at it which tickles like crazy! They really are my kids. I worry about them, tell them off, cuddle them and care for them when they are poorly. I'd spend my last pound on them. I got a picture of them both at work so I can look at it all day :)

I know many of you feel exactly the same way about your buns. I just had to write it on here.

Back