• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Introducing Dustpan!

bekki2308

Young Bun
319415_10151240721502573_49537023_n.jpg

He is a 4 month old smoke pearl buck from Moorcroft ... and hes nommy!

Say hi :)

He will be joining my other two buns Mop (lionhead) and Bucket (lionhead x english spot maybe shes a rescue) :))))

What's Moorcroft? is it a rescue?

Moorcroft is a small breeder of smoke pearl and dwarf lops in Cleveland. Id post a link but im sure that will be against the rules. The breeder is lovely and I got to meet several generations of smoke pearls as well as a polish, a Rex and some lops , as well as the other pets there :)

The other two are rescues :) and my 4th bunny when I find her will most likely be a rescue from a rescue just because I feel sorry for buns that have been rescued! But I would like a lop eared as they look so grumpy so who knows :)

Last edited:
LOVE the fact that they are called Mop, Bucket and Dustpan. That really made me chuckle haha :lol:

He's gorgeous!

Moorcroft is a small breeder of smoke pearl and dwarf lops in Cleveland. Id post a link but im sure that will be against the rules.

The other two are rescues :) and my 4th bunny when I find her will most likely be a rescue from a rescue rather than private adoption or breeder though.

It's not against the rules. The person who runs it is a member on here and a great advocate for bunny rights.

Back