• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bunny accommodation changes! Baby binkies post 10

Alibunmum

Wise Old Thumper
The weather has meant that our very small patch of grass has remained wet all summer. This is the state it is in after a few weeks of a run on it.

IMG_3096.JPG

So it was time to move the run onto the concrete and give some extra space in the process. During the day they now have the space along the front out the boarding hutches and then the run on the end. At night they are shut into their 6 x 9 shed area. So here is the new set up.

IMG_2971.JPG

IMG_2972.JPG

IMG_2974.JPG

IMG_2967.JPG

The buns are very happy with their new space.

IMG_2992.JPG

IMG_3022.JPG

IMG_3060.JPG

IMG_3093.JPG

Last edited:
Looks good! :thumb:

I had hoped Spenser would have some outdoor play during the summer, but the logistics of moving his lordship from A-B have proved overwhelming. :roll:

That looks great! :D All this rain has been rubbish for the grass, but fantastic for everything I don't want growing, like the holly :evil:

Looks good! :thumb:

I had hoped Spenser would have some outdoor play during the summer, but the logistics of moving his lordship from A-B have proved overwhelming. :roll:

He has his paws firmly in the door and isn't removing them for anything!:lol:

That looks great! :D All this rain has been rubbish for the grass, but fantastic for everything I don't want growing, like the holly :evil:

Typical, one of the bushes you can't feed the buns! I have some willow planned so i am hoping it will do ok.

What a huge set up with tons of toys. :love:

Is that Islay or Ali jumping for joy ? :lol:

It has bearly rained here at all. It will as soon as I put my washing out.:roll:

Looks great!! Lucky rabs :love:

ETA love the binky pic!@ :D :love:

Thank you! She loves that vet bed for doing binkies on, think I need a bigger bit!

What a huge set up with tons of toys. :love:

Is that Islay or Ali jumping for joy ? :lol:

It has bearly rained here at all. It will as soon as I put my washing out.:roll:

It has taken a few years but I am getting there! Next job is finishing the walls right round them adding some shelves for them and some for supplies. Hope it will be done by winter!

It is Islay jumping, she has always done the best binkies since she was tiny.:love:

IMG_3466.JPG

IMG_7289.JPG

But Ali has been good competition!

IMG_6149.jpg

IMG_7638.JPG

Back