• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Does anyone have a bun who they've not bonded with?

I wouldn't say I've not bonded with any of them, but I'm not as close to Lola as the other buns. She's very much her own woman and prefers Donny's company :lol: but she enjoys nose rubs and knows who feeds her :lol:

I suppose it depends what you mean by bonded- do you mean the relationship you have with a bunny or how you feel emotionally about them?

:wave:

I don't have a particularly good 'connection' with Fudge, I love him dearly but he really doesn't care either way, he's not into humans, he's not into food :?

He does his own thing in his own time. He's recently bereaved and apart from looking a bit lonely nothing has changed :(

I do sometimes wonder if I should find him another home :oops:

For me, I love Lola so much, though, sometimes she seems to love me, and at other times she's not interested at all! :lol:

Lola hasn't bonded with my partner, though. She won't approach him for strokes, or explore him as she does me.

Back