• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Should I take both rabbits for injections?

LittleEskimo

Mama Doe
Well about to ring up about rabbit vaccinations and wondering if I should book 2 at the same time or on different dates.

Also should I take both along either way?? Just worried they might not be able to fit in the carry case together :oops: Rosie has gotten pretty big

I would get a big carrier and take them both together. There are going to be other occasions when you will need a case to accommodate 2 of them. If too heavy, buy another small one so you can still take together even if not in the same carrier.

I have 2 large ones and a regular small one that I put Donny & Lola in sometimes to the vets. They can turn around and lie down but that's about it :lol: I do use the large one if I can't get to the small one. They're fine :D

Is it ok if they can both squeeze in? It is already quite a big case. They should be able to fit in side by side and maybe move about a little. Rosie likes to stay still and brace herself against things anyway, she hate car rides and stuff

Is it ok if they can both squeeze in? It is already quite a big case. They should be able to fit in side by side and maybe move about a little. Rosie likes to stay still and brace herself against things anyway, she hate car rides and stuff

I think so :D Donny is huge compared to Lola and they're fine :D they just lie down :lol: they do the same in the big one but roll around a bit too :lol:

I think so :D Donny is huge compared to Lola and they're fine :D they just lie down :lol: they do the same in the big one but roll around a bit too :lol:

Ah that's ok then, I will test out the case today I think, see how they fit. I think Rosie would feel better, being tucked in and not wobbling about in the car ride

Actually now I have the case in front of me I think they would be able to fit in fine.

Should I have them both vaccinated at the same appointment then?

Actually now I have the case in front of me I think they would be able to fit in fine.

Should I have them both vaccinated at the same appointment then?

You may as well. With bonded bunnies you want to keep them together as much as possible so taking them both together is a must. You may as well get them both vacc'd on the same day!

Back