• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

The bad bunny AGAIN!

susie bun

Wise Old Thumper
Looks suspiciously like Spenser..... :?

P8190589.jpg

A blurred shot of him making his escape:

P8190590.jpg

Don't blame Spenser!!!! In the first photo I can see other bunnies. Perhaps one of them is the culprit.

We mustn't jump to conclusions!!!! Even though they are usually right.:lol::lol:

I'm on your side Spenser.:love::love::love:

I think Spenser is the victim of identity theft. The Bad Bunny has clearly had a fur dye and extensions to commit offences in the guise of the innocent Lord Spenser. This is just terrible. ;)

Spenser I think that the game might be up. You have fooled mummy for some time but I think that you are actually the bad bunny :shock:

I love the way the bun in the picture on the little easel is trying to see what BadBun is doing.

Frankly, I blame you, Susiebun. You clearly don't do enough to keep BadBun out of Spenser's room. :-^)

Thanks for emailing me these photos they did make me smile. Sorry I couldn't reply it was a mad dash from bonding pen to computer. Thank goodness I can access ru on my phone or I would be lost!

:lol: did he do any damage? :shock:

No, he didn't on this occasion ... the main damage he has done in my room is a certain amount of very selective book chewing. I suppose having four bookcases in his room is asking for trouble though!

Back