• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Can I have some spaying vibes please? U/D p6

JemimaH

Warren Veteran
My 5 and a half year old netherland dwarf,Dee, is about to go to the vets for her spay, I am so worried :( there is a chance she won't be coming home tonight as our vets like to keep rabbits in overnight to save the owners bringing them back if they don't eat, which is going to be horrible for me because I'll be worrying the whole night! Im a nervous wreck already and we dont even need to leave until 8! So yeah, any vibes would be much appreciated!

Last edited:
Lots of vibes from me. You are doing the best thing for her long term health so try to keep focussed on that. It's so horrid when you put them in for a GA.

Sending vibes! xxx I really hope it all goes well. If all goes according to plan I'll soon be in the same situation with my 3 year old girlie. Just thinking about it terrifies me :oops:

Thankyou for your vibes, mixed news really! She got through the spay fine, but she hasn't eaten, drunk or pooed at all since :? She wasn't 'right' last night as well, she slept indoor to eliminate the risk of us not being able to catch her in the morning, and she didn't drink much at all, as well as barely moving... The vets are keeping her in overnight and if she is no better tonight she will probably go home with one of the nurses as I don't think there are night nurses there. So worried, she's literally my world and I love her to bits, she was my 8th birthday/Easter present and 5 years on she is my best friend :cry:

Back