• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Nearly cried reading this!!

emmiiee

Warren Veteran
424225_4481458073187_1129343978_n.jpg

Shared on my Facebook and I've posted it on reddit too, asked all the bunny peeps to share.

It makes me so sad that people can neglect these amazing creatures and yes, now have a tear in my eye!

Poor bunnies :( I agree, this needs to be in all pet shops. People need to think before they purchase.

This made me cry :( I've posted on facebook cos there's a few ppl on there who need a kick up the **** for keeping rabbits the way they do :(

yes i agree with this aswell, pet shops do not educate people before they sell their bunnies and people do not realise just how much care they need, there should be a law brought in that every pet shop selling rabbits should provide adequate information to the people purchasing them about diet,illnesses and housing, maybe we could start a petition for it ?

Back