• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Rabbit hutch newly decorated + Cute bwuunnies

LittleEskimo

Mama Doe
So I ended up having to rip the lino out, it was coming away really easily anyway. But I wanted to protect the wood from wee and stuff. So I decided to paint the whole thing

DSC00076.jpg

DSC00088.jpg

DSC00089.jpg

DSC00101.jpg

DSC00087.jpg

DSC00093.jpg

DSC00094.jpg

DSC00095.jpg

DSC00100.jpg

DSC00104.jpg

DSC00106.jpg

DSC00110.jpg

Aww thankyou :) Yeah they get on fine apart from the fact Rosie has started over grooming one of Pebbles shoulders :? You can see it in one of his pictures. Trying to figure out how to stop her but no luck yet

Wow uv been busy looks all brand spanking new :lol: Very nice :thumb: And the bunnies r gorgeous! The not so fluffy one reminds me of my Heidi :love: But smaller and with smaller ears :lol:

Yeah I am pretty happy with how it turned out. Looks all nice and homely now compared to before when it was plain wood inside

Yeah Pebbles is lovely. He will always run up to me when I go into the garden, very friendly rabbit indeed. But Rosie (the fluffy one) was staying in the bushes quite a lot when I took these phots, reason why there are so many of Pebbles :lol:

Aaw bless :love: I'm actually thinking il follow ur lead and take out my Lino (even tho I only just put it in!) and just have painted floor instead. It's still wipe clean and although it's for guinea pig hopefully he will use litter trays if that's the only place I put hay! But he's a guinea pig so won't count on it!! :lol: Not very happy with my Lino as the silicone sealant didn't turn out very well and there r gaps and it has peeled away in parts already so in time it'll end up like urs with wee and insects getting under :roll: Already brushed out an earwig tonight 1st one iv seen in that hutch :evil: The bunnies should def use litter trays so painted floor should be fine in their new hutch too. Save me the stress of Lino-ing again :lol:

From the experience of my guineas they like to go on hay and they also like to go to the bathroom in dark areas, like in hidey houses and stuff, and they also like corners :) although you do get a few accidents that is where mine like to go to the bathroom the most.

Yeah I had all hay and wee and bugs hiding in the gaps in the lino, I found like 2 earwigs too, never had that before :shock: So I was like this stuff has got to come up

From the experience of my guineas they like to go on hay and they also like to go to the bathroom in dark areas, like in hidey houses and stuff, and they also like corners :) although you do get a few accidents that is where mine like to go to the bathroom the most.

Yeah I had all hay and wee and bugs hiding in the gaps in the lino, I found like 2 earwigs too, never had that before :shock: So I was like this stuff has got to come up

I get loads of earwigs :(:evil: Horrid creatures!!! They all congregate inside the doors so when I open the door they all drop out :shock: New hutch doesn't seem to be attracting them actually so maybe painting the hutch helps. My guinea pig will have lots of hideys so lots of places to pee and poop :roll: :lol: Just something iv come to terms with when it comes to piggies :lol:

Back