• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

I Had an Assistant Whilst I did a Bit of Weeding in the Garden This Evening

Jack's-Jane

Wise Old Thumper
Elsie Tanner the helpful Hamster :D

Rabbits039.jpg

Rabbits040-1.jpg

I honestly think this girl is the luckiest hamster in the world. I wish all people thought this should be the standard of care for a hammy :(

How exactly do you ensure she doesnt just run off as hamsters can be pretty quick! Is it in an enclosed space?

How exactly do you ensure she doesnt just run off as hamsters can be pretty quick! Is it in an enclosed space?

Elsie Tanner isn't daft, she knows where her bread is buttered and would never run away! Haha!

Elsie never runs off, she follows me around and she responds to me calling her name. The only problem I have is the strange looks I get from neighbours if they hear me calling 'Elsie, Elsie Tanner, time for tea now................'

Oooh what little darling :love: None of my hamsters were ever that tame and well behaved, Fluffster for instance would've been gone in a heartbeat if he'd been set loose in the garden! :lol:

Back