• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Thanks RSPCA, best timing EVER!!

HoneyBear

Mama Doe
RSPCA have just called and left a message, they want to come and do an after care home check for Alice this week.
I'm in the middle of bonding them. There in a tiny dog crate at the moment. No toys or enrichment as there still early stages. Brilliant.
She's going to think there neglected!!

Best timing EVER!!

Good I hope so!
The woman they sent round last time had absolutely no idea about rabbit and there sending her again so hope she understands!

Just print off some leaflets from rwaf about the importance of having two rabbits and explain that if they were in a larger area they'd fight over the territory.
I'm sure it will all be cool :)

That's a good idea thank you.
Why on earth they would send someone who knows absolutely nothing about rabbits to do a RABBIT home check is beyond me but hey!

I know but then again we are in the minority, we probably know more about rabbit care than some vets!! :lol:

the lady the South Bucks RSPCA sent was amazing when it cam to knowledge of rabbits and first thing she did on our housecheck was go straight to our bunnies poo and examine it :lol:

Your lucky they called ;) If we have any worries about an animal we have rehomed, we go out without an arranged appointment. Hope all goes well xx

Back