• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

I love my tunnel!

cpayne

Warren Veteran
do.jpg

cpayne your bunny is definitely one of the cutest I've ever seen! She's called doughnut, right? She looks so tiny and delicate! :love:

Ah thank you. She is very small, she was half the size of her brothers and sisters when I got her and is only 1.1kg, but the breeder did say she was the greedest rabbit she had ever had and she's right, she loves her food and jumps on my lap and puts her paws on my chest hoping to get a pellet! The minute the pellets are gone, so is she.

Yes her name is Doughnut.

Ah thank you. She is very small, she was half the size of her brothers and sisters when I got her and is only 1.1kg, but the breeder did say she was the greedest rabbit she had ever had and she's right, she loves her food and jumps on my lap and puts her paws on my chest hoping to get a pellet! The minute the pellets are gone, so is she.

Yes her name is Doughnut.

Oh my 1.1kg really is teeny! So cute :)

She's a good weight for her size, just that she structure is small, certainly not underweight:D

aww she is abit bigger then my sox, ive wnated to get that tunnel for my two but worried they'd eat it in a day anything willow doesn;t last long here :lol:

I've passed on everyone compliments to her:D
i think she's gorgeous but everyone thinks that about their own bunny. I've seen a lot of cuties on here.

I don't put the tunnel in her play pen otherwise its demolished very quickly. She doesn't like the sticks or ball. Strange as i guess they all taste the same.

Back