• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Ginger & Biscuit from about a week ago

GrahamL

Wise Old Thumper
I've had to correct the lighting as they were shot in false light, don't think i did too bad.

Wifey was hand feeding - something i can't do with Ginger very easily :roll:

As per usual, Biscuit doesn't always photograph very well so most are Gingery :roll:

Also, making Ginger periscope for food is us doing part of her physio that we still have to do, just in case anyone thought it looked like she was struggling.

IMG_5703Medium.jpg

IMG_5709Medium.jpg

IMG_5737Medium.jpg

IMG_5731Medium.jpg

IMG_5711Medium.jpg

IMG_5712Medium.jpg

IMG_5713Medium.jpg

IMG_5715Medium.jpg

IMG_5731Medium.jpg

IMG_5752Medium.jpg

IMG_5771Medium.jpg

Last edited:
They're lovely photos, and it looks like the buns had a great time :D

If you find photos taken in artificial light come out a little yellow try playing around with the white balance, you'll probably have a few presets on your camera. :)

They're lovely photos, and it looks like the buns had a great time :D

If you find photos taken in artificial light come out a little yellow try playing around with the white balance, you'll probably have a few presets on your camera. :)

Yeah i have since been playing with AWB and its manual settings. I've been modifying the images by modiying the whites and saturation on the pc :)

Thanks BK :D

Great pictures, really cute.

I struggle with good pictures, need good natural light because he has dark colourings on his face, I don't like to use flash near him. Or he likes to head butt the camera!

Back