• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bramble using his nebulizer

clarebear

Mama Doe
Started using the nebulizer with Bramble last week, and it's all going well. He is so good. Thought I'd share a couple of photos with you.

The vet advised us to wrap him up in a towel first...

007iuo.jpg

Then we just have to put the nebulizer over his nose for 10 breaths, twice a day.

008pdq.jpg

He gets a yummy treat afterwards for being so brave :love:

Can I ask where you got it?

And he is being really good, bless him :love:

I was given it at the vets. Bramble was referred to Cambridge Veternairy Group for an ongoing problem he has had with his breathing. Fingers crossed this improves things for him.

I used to have this, well the human version :)
I have quite bad asthma, and I remember I hated having to use the chamber and also having the mask on in the hospital after having an attack.
:love: He's such a brave boy!!
Give him noserubs from me!!!
xxxx

I used to have this, well the human version :)
I have quite bad asthma, and I remember I hated having to use the chamber and also having the mask on in the hospital after having an attack.
:love: He's such a brave boy!!
Give him noserubs from me!!!
xxxx

Thank you....:love:

Those are great instructive photos. Does Bramble suffer from respiratory tract problems and do you think this is something a snuffles suffering rabbit could use?

Last edited:
Those are great instructive photos. Does Bramble suffer from respiratory tract problems and do you think this is something a snuffles suffering rabbit could use?

Yes, yes and yes. :)

Thats why we nebulise Ginger all the time, keeps the airways nice and clear :)

Yes, yes and yes. :)

Thats why we nebulise Ginger all the time, keeps the airways nice and clear :)

I really think this might be the right thing for Donny :D He freaked out in the box but being towel wrapped and being able to sit on my lap will make him feel more at ease. I really think I'll have to buy one of these.

Graham, do you use that particular neb and if so do you put saline in it? I'm not entirely sure I get how it works. It does use a steam process to draw out mucous and dirt doesn't it?

Back