• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Fun in the sun - PIC HEAVY!

Jaysmonkey

Wise Old Thumper
Makimoo posing - blankets are the provide shade! :D As you can see Max likes Pink things...
SDC18984.jpg

SDC18990.jpg

SDC18994.jpg

Jemimah and Roger posing with a Gracie in the background :love:
SDC18986.jpg

It's a hard life..Roger making use of the icepod!
SDC19014.jpg

Jemimah periscoping!
SDC18998.jpg

Gracie relaxing in the shade :love:
SDC18993.jpg

SDC19008.jpg

Everyone together - no referred aggression but lots of interest and happy binkying bunnies!
SDC18995.jpg

SDC19005.jpg

4 bunnies in 1 shot :D
SDC19006.jpg

SDC19011.jpg

One of our views
SDC19004.jpg

Last edited:
Hehe, thanks everyone :love::love: They all had fun binkying, bunny 500ing and Roger digging holes in the lawn! :lol::love:

I'm afraid that, looking at these photos, Jemima and Roger appear to be suffering from....um... vertigo, yes, vertigo, and the only solution is for them to go and live somewhere very flat, like, say, Lincolnshire. Fortunately for you, I would be willing to take them on for you... :angel:

aww they are soo cute! where did you get those runs from?? they look huge, are they folding, I need one big enough for 4 to run around inx

lovely, glad they had a nice day out, my buns couldn;t as the grass is just sodden so would of just turned to mud

I'm afraid that, looking at these photos, Jemima and Roger appear to be suffering from....um... vertigo, yes, vertigo, and the only solution is for them to go and live somewhere very flat, like, say, Lincolnshire. Fortunately for you, I would be willing to take them on for you... :angel:

Hehe..vertigo you say?! :lol: How did you come to that conclusion? :p;) xx

Gorgeous photos :love:

Are you going to bond them all together ? :shock: :D:D:D

Thank you :love:.. If only! :lol: That would be awesome but I'd be worried of something going wrong. They do all get on with no referred aggression or aggression of any forms through the mesh..but I'm not sure it would be the same without the mesh iykwim? :oops:

aww they are soo cute! where did you get those runs from?? they look huge, are they folding, I need one big enough for 4 to run around inx

Hi! Thanks hun :love:

The runs are all different. The one with Gracie in the one with the knitted blanket is a 'cumfypets' one which I got 2 years ago from ebay, it's is 100% collapsible and was around £70-80 if I recall correctly. That is 6foot by 4 foot by 2 foot.

The one with Max in is homemade and is actually 6 foot by 5 foot by 2.5foot.

Finally Jemimah and Roger's was bought from ebay only last week :) It isn't collapsible as such but easy to dismantle! That is 8 foot by 4 foot by 2 foot. We only put it up that very day :D It's this one http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/280937080...AX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1423.l2649#ht_500wt_1203

Thank you everyone for all the lovely comments :love::love:

Back