• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Dog walking pics.....

emmiiee

Warren Veteran
Managed to go for a quick dog walk this evening, was lovely!!

319383_322056991223776_2083191282_n.jpg

549546_322057001223775_207920620_n.jpg

386959_322057064557102_1188895284_n.jpg

Excuse lilys bold patches, she has a sking condition :(
552021_322057144557094_1427979479_n.jpg

418896_322057177890424_2009411907_n.jpg

553882_322057007890441_2036460449_n.jpg

x

Last edited:
They look like they enjoyed themselves :love:

they were quiet all evening ha!

I don't normally let poppy off the lead on the feild as she runs straight to the water! but she hasn't been off lead in afew years so i thought I would try it, and she was soo well behaved, she barely left my side!!!

thats always a sign they had a good long and tiring walk, my favourite moment when they are all lay down,tired

your dogs are beautiful :love::love:

lol they drank a gallon of water and then slept all evening! ha it was funny, because their bowl was empty when we got back, and poppy pickes her bowl up ( we use a washing up bowl cos they drink so much) and she drops it on your feet, if you ignore it, she does it again and again untill you fill it up:lol:

Hiya, :wave: lovely pics, I love it when the dogs r properly tired out!! I just thought I would mention, i dont know if it will be helpful as i dont know what skin condition ur dog has or if it is being treated by a vet but my little dog has suffered from bald patches most of his life (he's 4) and I never found anything that helped until recently (vets have seen it and theres no actual condition, its never been sore or itchy) I found this out by accident really, as the cream I was using had run out before I got chance to order more and I had some Deans skin balm so thought I'd try that to stop his skin drying out in the meantime and it made a noticable difference, some days i felt like it was better just over the course of the day! It's taken a while for it to get to where it is now but the fur is growing back steadily now but as he had 2 large bald patches covering most of his sides and very thin on top (he's only a toy breed and has no undercoat so thin coat anyway). It really helps to keep his skin supple and moisturised even if i only use it once a day. Also been using in conjunction with johnsons skin calm tea tree spray (ie when the ointment isnt practical as its like vaseline!) which also seems to help. Anyway like I said I don't know if it will be relevant to u but thought it was worth mentioning if it could potentially help ur dog :D

Hiya, :wave: lovely pics, I love it when the dogs r properly tired out!! I just thought I would mention, i dont know if it will be helpful as i dont know what skin condition ur dog has or if it is being treated by a vet but my little dog has suffered from bald patches most of his life (he's 4) and I never found anything that helped until recently (vets have seen it and theres no actual condition, its never been sore or itchy) I found this out by accident really, as the cream I was using had run out before I got chance to order more and I had some Deans skin balm so thought I'd try that to stop his skin drying out in the meantime and it made a noticable difference, some days i felt like it was better just over the course of the day! It's taken a while for it to get to where it is now but the fur is growing back steadily now but as he had 2 large bald patches covering most of his sides and very thin on top (he's only a toy breed and has no undercoat so thin coat anyway). It really helps to keep his skin supple and moisturised even if i only use it once a day. Also been using in conjunction with johnsons skin calm tea tree spray (ie when the ointment isnt practical as its like vaseline!) which also seems to help. Anyway like I said I don't know if it will be relevant to u but thought it was worth mentioning if it could potentially help ur dog :D

ooo this is helpful!! and yes no apparent cause, shes flea and parasite treated, fleas to aggravate it, but shes treated regularly, but she has it nearly the time! :( i'll look into this, im willing to try anything! x

ooo this is helpful!! and yes no apparent cause, shes flea and parasite treated, fleas to aggravate it, but shes treated regularly, but she has it nearly the time! :( i'll look into this, im willing to try anything! x

Hope it helps then!! Should be Denes not Deans! I ordered on their website as couldn't find it in shops (originally bought from Pets at Home but dont seem to do it anymore) but the Johnsons spray u can get from Pets at Home (unless it one of the people on here that refuse to shop there!!) They look so sad with all their bald patches :( and u get some funny looks sometimes as if ur not looking after ur dog properly! Found some pics on laptop I took of Alfie when it was at its worse, will try and post some so u can c how much it's improved :thumb:

Back