• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Say hello toooooooo ... [More photos added!]

LeiiMaa

Warren Scout
So, some of you may have seen my previous thread about this lil guy ... http://forums.rabbitrehome.org.uk/showthread.php?351771-Housing-Angora-Buns-...-Anyone-had-any-experience

Well I finally got him home tonight :wave:

DSC_1893.jpg

DSC_1895.jpg

DSC_1892.jpg

He's currently nameless ... I'm thinking Zeus or Murphy!
He's got such fine wool, I can't wait to start spinning it when he sheds/is clipped.

:love:

Last edited:
Oh my gosh is he amazing!!! What will you make from his wool?

If I'd known you spun I would have saved my buns shed for you!!!

Oh my gosh is he amazing!!! What will you make from his wool?

If I'd known you spun I would have saved my buns shed for you!!!

I'm a costume student and I've just got a job in a theatre as a wardrobe/costume makers assistant so no doubt his wool will be incorporated into one of my costumes some how!:lol:

If not then ... then I've not thought that far ahead yet :lol:

If you ever had anymore shed [or if anyone ever does :roll:]I'll happily take it and make use of it:oops::D

He's such a lovely little bun, spent ages licking my hand as soon as I got up this morning and when I went to groom him he just flopped sticking both his back feet out and fell asleep. I hope he stays this easy to groom :lol::lol:

For now he's still being called "Fluff" as I can't pick a name :(

These aren't the best photos but I just had to post them!!!:love::love::love:

Hmm... This beds pretty comfy ...
DSC_1900.jpg

I wonder if I stretch my little feet out I'll be even comfier ...
DSC_1907.jpg

Maybe if I roll to my other side ...
DSC_1901.jpg

I know! If I lay on my back ... ultimate comfort!
DSC_1903.jpg

:lol:

Back