• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Happy first gotcha day Digby and Daisy! 20 August

ripminnie

Wise Old Thumper
I can't believe a whole year has gone by since I brought them home :love:
Digby came from Tameside rabbit rescue and Daisy came from Bleakholt animal sanctuary. In the last year they have stolen my heart :love:
Daisy is just so funny, she has a huge personality and is very affectionate. If I'm late with their breakfast and am in the kitchen with the door open, she comes in to find me and scrabbles at my legs, as if to say 'feed me mummy, you're late!!' :lol:
If I leave my shoes on the doormat she tidies them away for me :love: she pushes them to the side and throws them about :lol:
Digby is a big softy, he just wants to be loved :love: if you start stroking him he does a big flop onto his side and looks totally blissed out :love: while he's flopped I can stroke the bottom of his big feet without him even flinching :love:
I love my big buns!! :D
Happy gotcha day gorgeous buns :love:

DSCF8713.jpg

DSCF8714.jpg

DSCF8717.jpg

DSCF8683.jpg

DSCF8718.jpg

DSCF8684.jpg

DSCF8719.jpg

Thanks everyone :wave: they've been spoilt a little bit today :love: their main present will be a big run though, so they can play out in the daytime when I'm at work, as soon it will be dark when I get home :(
I need to get their run ordered!

Back