• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bought a new rug for the bunny room!

Oompa-Loompa

Warren Veteran
It's lovely, pink and soft....ideal for sleeping or just chilling...I got so excited because they were 50% off in the shop, AND they've never had a pink one before. It really brightens up the whole room :D

....too bad no one wants to actually sit on it :roll:

bild5.jpg

Instead they insist on sitting in the smallest tray.
bild2.jpg

"I'll come and check it out mummeh....but only to make you happy. What I'm REALLY wondering is do you have any treats??? :D"
bild6.jpg

I guess even a new rug takes some getting used to :roll::lol: Crazy bunnies....

:lol::lol::lol: mine hated their new floor soooooo much at first and just sat on their manky old vet bed. Now they are used to the floor and I gave them a nice new rug they are in a mood again :roll: bunnies!! :lol:

it's a nice rug :D

Haha aw bless! They're such little monkeys aren't they! If mine had it their way I wouldn't even be allowed to clean the room, they seem to like it better when it's filthy :roll:

Bella has poo'd on the rug now so I assume she's beginning to like it :lol:

So funny - when 2 of mine are on the patio area, I put a nice towel down for them to lie on but they always lie next to it after scrabbling it out of the way :lol::lol:

They'll get used to it, things like a new rug are life changing events for rabbits :lol:
I was so disheartened when my rabbits would actively avoid their new rug, but now they like it :)

Back