• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Missing my Baileybunn :(

BaileyBunn

Warren Scout
I was told the first year after graduating Uni would be the hardest, as it goes things in general are actually very good; all apart from I've had to 'temporarily' leave Bailey in Cornwall with my mum :(

About 6 weeks ago me and my boyf decided to go for it and moved to London to stay between families houses and find work, surprisingly I was offered a full time job in the first two weeks which is actually a job in what I want to do, which is almost unheard of so soon for graduates these days and my boyf had managed to land himself a fair bit of freelance work. all sounds great...other than i miss my Bailey soooo much and feel awfully guilty for leaving her, its a catch though, in order to look after myself/boyf and Bailey we need to work, and to work we need to be in London....sooo the plan always was to get a flat and bring Bailey up, after looking at prices and whats available in the area we need to live, its looking V. likely were gonna have to have a studio (nice name for bedsit!) for at least the next 6 months, this causes a slight problem with Bailey, me and my boyf all living in the same rather small room :( (hes fairly allergic to fur so sleeping in the same room isnt ideal) oh and plus the huge amount of noise Bailey likes to make in the early hours :?

I went back to visit Cornwall briefly the other weekend and Bailey went mad, though id been gone 4/5weeks she still ran up to me, let me cuddle and groom and all was good, however she is by herself, other than the company of my mum and company of a very tame labrador, but my mum doesnt show her as much attention as I would and Bailey wont really let her cuddle or even hold for to long. Its all abit rubbish really, I still havent had Bailey spayed and shes just turned 3, I dont want her spayed unless Im there to take care of her after and im generally worried im missing out on spending time with my bunn :(

I know noone can give me an answer to this predicament, but I just felt like aimlessly typing all of this to some of you that might understand :oops: !

aww:( i understand how you feel, i only went away down the caravan for the weekend and i had to leave her and i felt so bad and upset:(, she only had my family going back and forth giving her new water and food, they couldnt get her out either because she doesnt leave anyone else get her out apart from me:lol:, but never mind, next time you go back home and see him he will love you more:D, absence makes the heart grow fonder:love::love:

Back