• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Our absolutely crazy, nutty lounge bunnies

Hugo's There

Wise Old Thumper
It is completely baking hot today so to keep cool our indoor buns decided the best thing to do was.................................................................. BUNDLE :shock: :roll: :lol: :love:

P1030311.jpg

Every time I see your pictures like this - I always think the same thing - I WANNA GET IN THERE TOO!!!!!!!!! Move over fluffies, I'm sure there's room for me too :love::love::love::love:

Every time I see your pictures like this - I always think the same thing - I WANNA GET IN THERE TOO!!!!!!!!! Move over fluffies, I'm sure there's room for me too :love::love::love::love:

Far too hot for me to have any inclination to join them!

I have no idea how Trevor managed to get herself on top of that pile, but good on her :lol: :love:

:lol::lol::lol: It's making me sweat just looking at them but they look so comfy.

:lol::lol::lol: It's making me sweat just looking at them but they look so comfy.

I swear it is hotter today and they are all back in there together :roll: :lol:

they obviously like being sweaty bunnies :lol::lol:

Such a shame I have to separate Trevor from them at night :(

Back