• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

My latest Kernow hutch

luvabun

Warren Veteran
:wave: I love Kernow hutches - the quality is outstanding plus he'll tailor make them to your specs.

My original one (the lowest one down in the pic is an 8 foot x 2 1/2 x 2 1/2 and the new one is 7 foot x 2 1/2 x 2 1/2.

The best thing is that he has found a courier to deliver - no more lengthy drives to Cornwall:) and also the ease in which you can put it together.

A friend held the side panels whilst I screwed them in, we put both floors in then she helped me to put the front panel on. After that I managed on my own:D

If you look closely you can see a 6 x 18" x 18" under a cover right at the back - looks tiny :lol:

newhutch002.jpg

those are brilliant!
:wave: The buns and I would have to agree :D. The first one is nearly 2 years old now and has survived the winters without needing additional protection.
I have bought some varnish to touch up the top beam on the roof of the first one. I don't know what protection he dips tehm in but it's bloomin' good stuff :lol:

:censored: I'm distinctly unimpressed with Billie-Joe and Noodles renovations to their ground floor apartment.... the one edge of wood I hadn't covered (and it's been fine for the past 2 years :censored: ) - they've nibbled. That's despite having a hazel branch and other chew sticks :evil:

Ungrateful little *insert expletive*

Ahhh! One of your rabbits has escaped! :lol:

Those are fantastic - more than enough room for your buns to periscope - why can't pet shops sell ones like that?

Ahhh! One of your rabbits has escaped! :lol:

Those are fantastic - more than enough room for your buns to periscope - why can't pet shops sell ones like that?

:lol::lol: when I asked a local garden centre about selling bigger hutches, I was told thie criteria was that the customer could get it in their car and take it away :cry:. So much for rabbit welfare :(

:lol::lol: when I asked a local garden centre about selling bigger hutches, I was told thie criteria was that the customer could get it in their car and take it away :cry:. So much for rabbit welfare :(

If possible I would love to know the name of the garden centre. As a manufacturer, we are trying to resolve this problem and work with retailers to allow them to sell a full range of large hutches/runs without worrying about storage or delivery as we would manage this for them.

Back