• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Best Brush?

Cari

Warren Veteran
I've found my £10 P@H voucher I got when I signed up for his pet insurance and Stephen has started to moult a little bit so I thought I might buy a brush and spend some time grooming him every day.

I don't know what brush would be best because I've never brushed a rabbit before, but I know that he likes being groomed and he sits still for me to pull all the stray hairs out so I was wondering about buying this Mini Grooming Set as it has different brushes?

Stephen's got very short hair, not worried about matts or knots, I would need a brush purely to get rid of his excess hairs. Any suggestions or ideas would be very welcome!!

:thumb:

We've got the mini grooming set. Use the slicker brush to remove loose fur. Comb to remove the hair from the brush. I dont use the baby brush.

i use combs on mine because although they're allegedly short-haired and smooth, they're all very fluffy.

so of that set, i'd only be able to use one item.

That set isn't great as only one of them really does anything to remove loose fur! We've found that the small animal Furminator is brilliant. It's the best brush we've ever used on Buckley and we've used a lot of brushes!

I might just get the slicker brush then. Someone has recommended a 'Zoom Groom' type thing, they don't sell them at P@H but have something similar so I may buy that.

Thanks everyone :) I've never properly brushed Stephen before so wasn't sure what to use.

Back